Friday, September 4, 2020

This Blog becomes #131 in top 100 programming blogs and websites for programmers(In Feedspot) in 2020

 OK , so dear readers , thanks for visiting my blog. Please follow this blog and  also leave a nice comment on this post.


OK , so now to the topic. I was searching for ways to get this blog popular. After a few months of searching, I learned about Feedspot and I searched for ways to make my blog popular using Feedspot.
Then I found this post "Top 100 Programming Blogs and Websites For Programmers in 2020" and then I submitted my blog to this post recently.And on 3rd September 2020 , Anuj Agarwal, the founder of Feedspot, sent me an email informing me that my blog submission was accepted. It's rank is #131(September 4, 2020) now. So Feedspot is a great way to make your blog popular for free. It is highly recommended that you start a Feedspot account soon...

Written by John Thomas Jomy

Wishing you a nice day...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want to learn some HTML basics for free ! Join John's HTML course in John's Coding School now !

  Are you a person who wants to learn some basic HTML for Free without even having to see Ads ? If your answer is Yes , then join John's...