Thursday, August 20, 2020

How COVID - 19 changed my life !

___ Written by John Thomas Jomy ___

  Dear readers ,

  Now , You are going to read about how COVID-19(SARS - Cov 2) affected my life till today(20/08/2020) !  

   Learn more about COVID 19 by clicking on the link below....

    Wikipedia : COVID-19   ___ 

Before reading ...... 

Please read from beginning to end !           

And also please follow this blog !


On December 2019 , COVID-19 was becoming serious in China. At that time , I had thought that COVID-19 would end soon like SARS.

But then, as you all know , It started to spread all over the world.And on March 2020 , my school in Kerala,India closed due to lockdown in Kerala due to this pandemic.

Hearing that school had closed , I even though initially happy , then I became sad because ....
1.) I missed my friends
2.) I started to get bored
3.) My family had planned to go abroad but it was cancelled due to this pandemic 

Can you guess what happened next ? 
I started finding solace in playing computer and mobile games like Commandos etc.
Then my parents made me stop playing these forcefully.I became very sad and angry at them.
I tried to play games without my parents but that failed.

Then....
I understood that
1.) Playing games is not good
2.) Playing games leads to addiction
3.)Once playing games becomes an addiction , it is hard to stop it.

So....
I then attended an online course on app development by Evolve Robotics .
Note:
Before this , I was studying robotics at school for a few years but since it was boring , I had decided to stop it.
I decided to restart robotics after that app development course !
At the same time I learned Web development through many apps and websites like Solo Learn 
Then I made my website "John's Multipurpose website" and now , my blog "John's Blog
which you are reading now. Hopefully,I  might start a youtube channel too soon !
At that time , my school also started online classes and it is going fine.

Conclusion
COVID-19 has make everything difficult for everyone in the world.But crying
is not an answer. We have to take advantage of the situation and make use of it
 to make and do good things, just as I did .

Written by John Thomas Jomy

Hope you enjoyed this article ! Thanks for reading !




4 comments:

Do you want to learn some HTML basics for free ! Join John's HTML course in John's Coding School now !

  Are you a person who wants to learn some basic HTML for Free without even having to see Ads ? If your answer is Yes , then join John's...